Caribbean Coast Splish Splash Swim DiaperRegular price $ 17.50 Earn 0 points! Sale/Exclusive items are excluded from earning points
Get ready to Splish Slash in our bright, beautiful, brand new reusable cloth swim diapers! Splish Splash swim diapers give you the same one size fit you love from Lalabye with a soft, cool athletic wicking jersey lining inside for comfort and quick drying power! The softly encased leg and back elastics are great for babies with sensitive skin and are ideal for containing any solid accidents while swimming. Adjustable to fit your baby or toddler ranging from 8-35 lbs, the Splish Splash swim diaper has four rise settings and also has wing snaps, hip snaps, and crossover snaps (just like our OS Diapers and Covers) to provide you with a secure and customizable fit. Splish Splash swim diapers also have our signature Lalabye Baby Rainbow Belly Band, a color coded sizing system, which makes it easy for all caregivers to remember which snap settings baby is on for the best fit every time.
**Splish Splash swim diapers are not meant to be absorbent. The purpose of a swim diaper is to contain any solid fecal matter from escaping the diaper into the pool area. Be sure to use a regular Lalabye Baby One Size Diaper or Cover with your choice of absorbency until your kiddo is ready to swim!**
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy TPU fabric provides a comfortable fit.
- Rainbow color waist snaps facilitate quick and easy diaper changes every time. Perfect for caregivers and grandparents.
- Secure Fit - Durable snap closures help keep diapers on active babies and toddlers.
- Fits newborn to toddler - rise snaps adjust to fit extra small (newborn), small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
- Interior layer of lightweight Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) provides a cool, comfortable material against baby’s skin and rapidly wicks moisture away, allowing the swim diaper to dry quickly when no longer in use and won’t weigh baby down.
- Easy to use, clean, and reuse again and again. - Remove solids into the toilet, rinse, and wash as directed. Reuse over and over again!