(Available scents for each item will be in the respective dropdown menus.)
Seasonal Scents for Fall & Winter:
- Apples & Spice: Apples and Spice captures the essence of the fall hayride get-together by recreating that cup of hot, spiced apple cider (with a hint of candied orange peel) that everyone enjoys with good company.
- Cranberry Balsam: Christmas is in full swing as loved ones string cranberry garland around the newly, fresh-cut tree. Bottom line: smells like Christmas!
- ‘Tis the Season: ‘Tis the Season captures the fragrances of the Holidays: sugar cookies with the homemade frosting that the family decorated last night, roasted chestnuts, that special mix of cinnamon and spices that only comes around once a year and a hint of hot cocoa with a peppermint note to cap it all off. It’s like walking in to a Holiday party with family and friends!
Essential oils and EO blends:
- All Natural Mango, Sugar & Mint
- Caribbean Therapy EO blend (vetiver, bay & lime): discontinued soon, supplies limited
- Frankincense & Myrrh EO blend
- Intrigue EO blend (orange, lemon, petitgrain): discontinued soon, supplies limited
- Lavender EO
- Lavender & Tea Tree EO blend
- Lemon Grove EO blend
- Madagascar EO blend (vanilla & ylang ylang) Elitha’s Employee favorite
- Narwhals & Unicorns (lavender & bergamot) *Because it’s MAGICAL!!!*
- Sensuality EO blend (ylang ylang & myrrh): discontinued soon, supplies limited
- Summer Sunrise (Bergamot EO)–CJ’s favorite
- Sweet Orange EO
- Tea Tree EO
- Sweet Memories (Awapuhi): Have you ever encountered a scent that just takes you back to a special time and place? This Awapuhi (Ah-vah-poo-hee) scent is named for CJ’s mom. It’s a dreamy, clean scent used in many salon shampoos. Technically a fruity-floral scent, it stands out from the rest as it is light, airy, super clean, and not particularly floral. Give it a try….it’s simply beautiful—just like mom.
- Lullaby Baby Lotion: This is a gorgeous, soft, irresistible designer baby fragrance!With softnotes of leafy green, peach, melon, coconut and honey,and reminiscent of Johnson’s Baby Magic lotion,thisfragrance is atribute to the softness and innocence of babies.
- Monkey Farts: You asked for it and we listened!! For once the rather unattractive nameis not an indicator of the qualityof this excellent fragrance.A truly unique fragrance that begins with top notes of fresh banana and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note.
- My Pixie Pie: Named after CJ’s pet name for her little girl…A beautiful mixture of cherries, toasted almonds and finished with a touch of vanilla and coconut, this sweet fragrance is aptly named. BOTTOM LINE: A princess in pink, with some fairy wings and a tutu,poised and readyto tackle big brother when the mood strikes.
- Cucumber Melon: A hot afternoon, and a blend that cooled the warm summer day! This baby is fantastic!! Top notes of fresh cucumber, ripe melons, apple, and pear lead to a floral heart of muguet, rose, jasmine, and cyclamen. A rich, sweet drydown is provided by oakmoss and vanilla.
- Honeyed Patchouli: Okay all you Patchouli haters, you’ve got to try this! All of my testers gave it 2 thumbs up!! The sweet smell of honeycomb wrapped around patchouli twigs. With light notes of candied fruit & lemon peel. (Elitha’s Employee “second-favorite”)
- Warm Vanilla Cake: Quite simply the richest, most buttery vanilla in the entire universe! (Mark’s employee “second favorite”)
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: This blend is a perfect marriage of oatmeal, milk, and honey — mellow, soothing, with just a hint of sweetness — the comfort food of fragrance.
- Coconut Lime Dream: A luscious blend of creamy coconut and tangy lime.
- Pink Sugar: This boutique best-seller begins with notes of sweet, sugary lemon drops and pink cotton candy. A fruity-floral middle of red fruit, fig leaves, caramel and raspberry leads to a sweet vanilla-musk base. BOTTOM LINE: Here’s your chance to smell like sugar, Sugar!
- Bamboo & Lotus Blossom: light and flowery
- New Mown Hay: the perfect combination of earthy and sweet! A best seller!It is an unpretentious, down-home blend of fresh hay notes brightened by a touch of citrus and floral. Did I already say unpretentious? Good, because there’s no perfumey, show-offy, big city hijinks inthis here scent.
- Blueberry Crumble: A pleasing blend of plump summer ripened blueberries, and crispy oatmeal topping warm from the oven. Rich and buttery, with a hint of spice and vanilla. (Mark’s employee favorite)
- Love Spell: Top notes of peach, mango, strawberry, and mandarin flow into a complex middle of apple blossom, rose, tamarind, and coconut milk. The fragrance is completed with smooth notes of musk, vanilla, and precious woods. Bottom Line: A very likable scent — bursting with juicy peach and mango — perfect for the hot, hot days of summer.
- Viva la Juicy: golden amber, egyptian musk, citrus, lily of the valley, pink jasmine, and warm woods
Especially for men:
- Fireside: Super sexy yet subtle combination of cedarwood, sandalwood, leather, rich amber and cashmere musk BOTTOM LINE: Tom Selleck by the campfire in “Last Stand at Saber River”
- Green Irish Tweed: Who couldn’t adore this light, but masculine fragrance type from Creed? A fruity top note of lemon verbena, middle notes of iris & violets & at the base is sandalwood & amber. You will not be disappointed with this refined, gentleman’s scent. Masculine, yet light enough for your baby boy!!BOTTOM LINE: Cary Grant in “His Girl Friday”
- Nomad: A rich combination of sandalwood, carnations and musk. BOTTOM LINE: Heath Ledger in “Casanova”
- Sea Spice: Atruly gender neutralocean scent sure to please! Rugged, yet refreshingly light. Fresh top notes of ozone (“fresh air”) and citrus lead to asoft middle of sea kelp andchampagne. This shore essence is completed with soft notes of driftwood, musk, and just a hint of Indonesian clove oil.BOTTOM LINE: *George Clooney in “A Perfect Storm”
- Tuscan Herb: Intoxicating aromas of fresh-picked tomatoes, red currants, leafy greens and Italian basil, with underlying tones of earth and sandalwood... BOTTOM LINE: Brad Pitt in “Ocean’s Eleven”