Babylegs NEWBORN Baby Arm Leggings Gumball
Help Stop Gapiosis!
Sweet little BabyLegs all over the world are being exposed to the chilly air because of gapiosis.
Gapiosis: The space between the sock and the bottom of the pant, often accentuated by being held in arms or by being placed in a carrier, stroller, or buggy.
- Make diaper changes a breeze
- Protect soft knees from harsh surfaces
- Keep legs warm year round
- Provide light weight sun protection
- Jazz up any dance class
- Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking, and dancing
- They also help keep socks on
- Make EC'n & potty training easier
- Help keep the bugs away on arms and legs
- Extra layering for those cold days
- Great for wearing over socks/pants to keep the snow out of the snow boots
Fits most newborns