CeratosaurusRegular price $ 10.99 Sale price $ 9.34 Earn 0 points! Sale/Exclusive items are excluded from earning points
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The horned Ceratosaurus is one of the most distinctive meat-eating dinosaurs. This medium-sized predator lived in North America and Europe during the Jurassic, around 150 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Ceratosaurus nasicornis
- Characteristics: Ceratosaurus was a slender carnivore with a distinctive large skull with a blade-like horn on its snout and a small horn over each eye. It walked on two long legs and had three-toed feet and sharp curved claws. It had very short but powerful arms with four-fingered hands, although only three fingers had claws. It had rows of small bony plates embedded in the skin of its neck and back, and had a long tail to help it stay balanced. The largest specimens suggest adults reached up to 22 feet long.
- Size and Color: This figure is 7.75 inches long and 4 inches high. It has light brown skin and a flashy red neck.
- The Ceratosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 3 yrs+