Forest Green Plaid Recycled Wool Slippers
$ 29.00 You'll get 0 points!
Recycled wool slippers are made from the scraps leftover from Woollybottoms diaper covers.
- Soles are made from flexible natural color leather for a durable, non-slip grip
- Inners are fully lined in extra softﾠorganic cottonﾠfleeceﾠ
- 'Stay-Put' design with soft, fully-encased elastic ankles.ﾠ
- Slippers are recommended for indoor use only but are durable enough for limited outdoor use.ﾠ
- Light weight construction helps young walkers cruise easily and securely.
- Care: Snow and Arrowﾠslippers are easy to care for!ﾠ Simply turn inside out and machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle.ﾠ Turn them right side out, reshape, and air dry.ﾠ
- Made in the USA.
Slippers are crafted with what is left from the recycled sweatersﾠfrom Woollybottomsﾠdiaper covers. Measure your child's foot from heel to toe and add about 1/4' for just a little bit of wiggle room and see where you child falls on the chart.ﾠ We do not recommend sizing up much as your slipper will have some stretch and sizing up too much can be a tripping hazard to new walkers