Halloween Playsilk - ElephantRegular price $ 15.95 Earn 0 points! Sale/Exclusive items are excluded from earning points
The Elephant Playsilk was inspired by the soft grays of the African Elephant, who's natural color is grayish, but (an elephant usually appears to be the same color as the soil where the elephant lives)
- Made with 100% real silk, our Playsilks are vibrant and give off a light sheen
- Add face paint, ears, or a simple mask for a complete costume
- Measures 35 inches by 35 inches
- After used as a costume, the Playsilk becomes a wonderful open-ended toy for dress-up, small world play, fort building, dancing, and so much more!
Playsilks are a natural prop for anything you can imagine:
- genie pants
- grass to feed your horse
- a doll carrier
- soup to stir in a pot
- a scarf to dance with
- tie on a stick to make a flag
The possibilities are as unlimited as your child's imagination.
Sarah's silks are dyed with non-toxic, eco friendly dyes and have been safety tested for children. Hand wash/hang dry. Safety tested for kids 3+.
"I've seen first hand how my girls enjoy your silks along with everyone we know in our Waldorf community!" ~Kirsten Rickert, Magnesium Blue
"My own children enjoyed your playsilks and now my grandkids and I play with them!" ~Peggy O'Mara founder Mothering Magazine
More than 100 Things to Do With Playsilks article on Sarah's Silks blog