There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications!
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of the natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely!
These chewable bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist. Little baby gums will love the texture of the natural rubber!
Size: 1.77 x 2.75 x 3.3 in
• Made from 100% natural latex from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe food grade dyes
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Biodegradable and eco-friendly
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft and easy to grasp - and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape
• Designed in Barcelona - Made in Morocco
We ship out within 1 business day
Free 5-10 days shipping is available on orders $49+ (excluding taxes, coupons and shipping fees) in the USA. Expedited shipping is available and cost varies from location and weight. Rates are available at checkout.
Our focus is on sustainability
Lil' Tulips believes in sustainableshippingmethods and we make every order count including:
Shippingitems in bulk
Using sustainable packaging that can be repurposed
Recycling and repurposingshippingmaterials from our vendors
Working with wholesalers to reduce individual shipments and limit returnshipping