PachyrhinosaurusRegular price $ 9.99 Earn 0 points! Sale/Exclusive items are excluded from earning points
Pachyrinosaurus is a ‘horned dinosaur’ with a difference. It has a huge bony lump on its nose instead of large horns. It browsed for plants in North America during the Late Cretaceous, 69 million years ago, where it was among the last and largest of its kind.
- Scientific Name: Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai
- Characteristics: Pachyrhinosaurus had a large head with a curved beak, a frill with projecting horns, a large roughened lump or ‘boss’ on top of its nose, and a pair of small bosses above its eyes. It had a short body and short tail, and walked on four short robust legs. Its front legs had five toes, of which three have blunt claws, and the rear feet had four clawed toes. At 26 feet long it was one of the largest horned dinosaurs.
- Size and Color: This model is 7 inches long and 3.25 inches high. It is light brown above and cream below.
- The Pachyrinosaurus is part of the Wild Safri® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 3 yrs+