ParasaurolophusRegular price $ 9.99 Earn 0 points! Sale/Exclusive items are excluded from earning points
Parasaurolophus was one of the largest known ‘duck-billed dinosaurs’ from North America. The tube-like, bony crest on its head may have produced loud trumpeting sounds. This peaceful plant eater walked on four legs most of the time, but could rear up and run on two legs when it was in a hurry. It occupied Canada during the Cretaceous Period about 75 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Parasaurolophus walkeri
- Characteristics: There is no mistaking Parasaurolophus’ distinctive crest, which is long, tubular, and backward-curving. Parasaurolophus had a broad, duck-like mouth which contained hundreds of blunt teeth. It had long, strong hind legs that ended in hoof-like claws. It reached massive sizes of up to 33 ft long.
- Size and Color: This model is 7.75 inches long and 2.25 inches high. It has a dappled pattern of brown and yellow to help it blend in to shady forests.
- The Parasaurolophus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 3 yrs+