Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Rumparooz G2 One Size Diaper with 6r Soaker [Snap]
Brand Rumparooz/Kanga Care
- Inner Gussets (patent pending)
- 1 diaper 4 sizes
- FREE 6r soaker
- One Size = More Savings! The Rumparooz One Size Cloth Pocket Diaper is 4 diapers sizes in ONE diaper.
- Everything you will need from birth (6 lbs) to potty training (35+ lbs) in one set of diapers.ﾠ
- This means that the same diapers you buy for your baby to wear home from the hospital are the same diapers you child will potty train out of.ﾠ No need to buy a set of 24 diapers each time your baby needs the next size up.ﾠ
- The Rumparooz One Size Cloth Pocket Diaper will save you around $300.00+ over sized cloth diapers. ﾠ
- Newborn setting starts at 6 lbs ﾠ
- Small setting starts at 10 lbs ﾠ
- Medium setting starts at 15 lbs ﾠ
- Large setting (fully un-snapped) starts around 20 lbs and will fit up to 35-40 lbs.ﾠﾠ ﾠ
- Each diaper comes with a free microfiber 'Rumparooz 6r Soaker'.ﾠ
- This unique and super thirsty insert will grow with the diaper and has 6 different size and absorbency settings to customize for your babies need.ﾠ Theﾠ6r Soakerﾠalso has custom settings for the different areas that girls and boys need absorption most.ﾠ
- Wash & Care:
- TO USE:ﾠ ﾠ Before first use, wash diapers once.ﾠﾠ ﾠ ﾠ
- Snap diaper rise to proper size setting.ﾠ ﾠ ﾠ
- Select the proper 6r soaker for size of diaper and insert through pocket opening, placing soaker inside the diaper.ﾠﾠ ﾠ
- Fasten diaper to baby!ﾠﾠﾠ ﾠ
- Wash & Care:ﾠ
- Wash diapers together on Cold Wash/Cold Rinse, fast cycle, no detergent, spin dry (quick pre-wash).ﾠ After pre-wash; wash on Hot Wash/Cold Rinse with 1/4 regularly suggested amount of detergent*.ﾠ Tumble dry low or hang dry (diapers dry FAST!)ﾠﾠ *Detergent: Do not use detergents that are 'Free & Clear' or contain fabric softeners.ﾠ Fragrances may cause irritation, discontinue detergent brand if irritation occurs.ﾠ Do not use bleach.ﾠ Do not use fabric softeners or drier sheets. Do not soak for long periods of time. Do not soak diapers in detergent or any laundry additives for removing stains, odor or buildup.ﾠ If staining, odor or buildup occurs, make sure you are using a detergent that contains enzymes. ﾠ