Stylish and Golden DIY Bracelets
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Create all sort of colored bracelets from handmade paper beads in this arts and crafts kit. Children cut the patterned sheets into strips and roll around a stick and glue down. These beads are then ready to be threaded onto the elastic cord to create jewelry! Decorate with the charms provided, too!
• Makes over 400 beads – enough for dozens of bracelets!
• Includes an assortment of colorful and golden charms to make jewelry even prettier.
• An activity to enjoy solo or with others.
• Instructions provide step-by-step creative tips.
• FSC® certified paper and card.
Contents: 20 sheets of patterned and gold paper (19 x 19 cm), 6 wooden sticks, 1 gold elastic cord (4.2 m), 1 blue elastic cord (4.2 m), 12 assorted charms (e.g. butterflies, dragonflies, shells, flowers), 1 glue stick, 1 color step-by-step instructions booklet.
Measurements: 7.99 x 7.99 x 1.42
Designed by: Seng Soun Ratanavanh
Recommended for ages 7 - 12 years