SUNNY DAYS SPF30+ WATER RESISTANT FACE & BODY STICK
This product is sold out
TruKid Sunny Days Daily Face & Body Stick .62 oz
Delivering effortless coverage from your kids’ nose down to their toes in a lotion and handy Face & Body Stick, Sunny Days makes sun protection fun and easy. In a handheld, backpack and travel friendly size, kids can apply and reapply themselves throughout the day!
Water resistant with its natural beeswax base, Sunny Days Face & Body Stick is the perfect partner in crime for kids on the go.
TruKid Sunny Days SPF 30+ was chosen by thousands of families nationally as their favorite family-friendly sunscreen to win the Red Tricycle Award. Sunny Days was also named one of the best and safest sunscreens available with the highest rating for any kid’s line on the market by the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
- Non-nano, vitamin A-free, water-resistant, SPF 30+ sunscreen for active kids and parents, provides broad-spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Water-resistant stick voted "Most Awesome" for two years in a row by Red Tricycle!
- Safe for kids and the planet: pediatrician- and dermatologist-tested; Eczema-safe; non-nano; free of Gluten, phthalates, parabens, and vitamin A
- TruKid sunscreens have received the highest rating from the Environmental Working Group ; reef-friendly with mineral-based, sustainably sourced zinc
- Ideal for the whole family; comes in a BPA-free container that fits easily in bags and backpacks
- Truly natural and non-toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Gluten-, phthalate- and paraben-free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free packaging
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes.
- Skin Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other skin protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Titanium dioxide 8%
Zinc oxide 5%
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
Butryospermum parkil (shea butter)
Cera alba (beeswax)
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange oil)
Citrus grandis (grapefruit oil)
Citrus tangerine (tangerine oil)
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
Glycine soja (soybean oil)
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf extract)
Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Note: We want our customers to have a positive experience with our products. To be sure that a skin care product works for you and your kids, we recommend for any new skin care product that you first do a Patch Test.