Crystal Cavern Dragon
$ 11.99 You'll get 0 points!
This product is sold out
The Crystal Cavern dragon may predate almost all other dragon species, for it hails from a cavernous geode deep in the earth that was formed during the stormy volcanic period early in the planet’s history. Its name comes from the large, shiny crystals of its home.
- Scientific Name: Draco crystallo
- Characteristics: Light shimmery colors belie the power and strength of the mighty Crystal Cavern Dragon. Spending much of its life near the Earth’s core, it is impervious to heat and pressure.
- Size and Color: An ethereal blend of light blue and green tinges a bright crystal white, giving this 5-inch-long and 4 ½ inch tall figure a shimmering look.
- The Crystal Cavern Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
It’s possible that the Crystal Cavern Dragon was one of Earth’s very first dragon species. Crystal Cavern Dragons are born in massive geodes deep under the planet’s crust, in places where magma flows and the heat and pressure are unimaginable. Yet inside these geodes are riches untold, massive crystals formed from cooling materials dating back billions of years. As Earth’s crust shifts and shakes, features under the surface are moved and crushed. It’s thought that this pressure could break open a geode, freeing the Crystal Cavern Dragon inside to make its way to the surface through a volcano or another fissure.
The Crystal Cavern Dragon just laughed. Fire couldn’t scare it, and neither could another dragon, no matter how large it was or how many horns it had. The Crystal Cavern Dragon had found a perfect lair, a cool cave at the foot of a snow-covered mountain. Unfortunately, the lair had been inhabited by an angry Cave Dragon that didn’t want to share its home. The beast tried breathing fire first, perhaps thinking the Crystal Cavern Dragon’s light color indicated weakness. However, haven been born among magma, dragon fire felt downright cool. Then the Cave Dragon resorted to charging, its big horns lowered. The Crystal Cavern dragon almost felt bad when the horns shattered against its diamond-hard belly. It had been refined by the greatest heat and pressure imaginable deep inside the Earth. No mere Cave Dragon could stand against it. Forlorn, the disgraced Cave Dragon slouched away, and the Crystal Cavern Dragon proudly settled into its new home.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 13 L x 5.75 W x 11.5 H
- Size in inches: 5.12 L x 2.26 W x 4.53 H