Yumbox Panino (Race Cars)
ZOOM into lunchtime with Yumbox Panino, the bento box that lets you pack a speedy and satisfying meal. Yumbox Panino has four roomy compartments that can hold a sandwich, veggies, fruit, and a snack. Plus, it's leakproof, so you don't have to worry about drips or spills. Yumbox Panino is ideal for sandwich lovers. Whether you're craving a turkey club, a veggie wrap, a fruit salad, or a granola bar, Yumbox Panino will keep your food fresh and yummy. 🏁
Yumbox Panino Leakproof* bento box is perfect for toddlers, kids and even adults.
- LEAKPROOF & PRACTICAL DESIGN: Yumbox Panino features a silicone-lined lid that keeps your packed lunches leakproof and mess-free. The easy-to-open latch makes it perfect for both kids and adults, while the removable compartmentalized tray is divided into practical spaces that are sealed independently by the silicone seal.
- IDEAL PORTION SIZES: Our lunchbox is designed to work well for both kids and adults. With 4 compartments and a total volume of 3 cups plus dip, it offers a large 2-cup portion space for sandwiches or salads, two 1/2-cup sides, and a 1 oz dip/treat well. Perfect portion sizes minimize food waste and ensure that you eat healthy on the go.
- PERFECTLY PACKED LUNCH: Make your packed lunches look appetizing, colorful, and organized with Yumbox! Our lunchbox is perfect for keeping your food fresh, and you can easily place an ice pack (not included) outside of Yumbox to keep contents fresh. Both Yumbox and ice pack are intended to go into an insulated bag (not included).
- EASY TO CLEAN: Yumbox is dishwasher safe (top rack only) for easy cleaning. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle to preserve the seal.
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE: Yumbox is made using all food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. It is compact & lightweight, measuring approx. 8.5 x 6 x 1.8 inches and weighing 1.1 lbs. All productions are safety tested, and we offer a one-year guarantee and dedicated customer service to answer your questions and product issues.