$ 11.99 You'll get 0 points!
Brand Safari Ltd
This product is sold out
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Regaliceratops means “Royal Horned Face”, referring to its head frill that features plates around the edge resembling a crown. It lived in the late Cretaceous Period, 68 million years ago, in what is now Alberta, Canada.
- Scientific Name: Regaliceratops peterhewsi
- Characteristics: The body of Regaliceratops was likely similar to that of most other related ceratopsians, with short front legs, longer back legs, and a short tail. Its head features short brow horns, a nose horn and a parrot-like beak, with its distinctive plated frill. All of these features are reproduced in great detail on our hand-painted figurine.
- Size and Color: This Regaliceratops figure is 6 ¾ inches long and 2 ¾ inches tall to the top of its frill. It’s a little bit longer than a soda can on its side. The figure is a light grayish brown above with an orange underside. Its horns and beak are cream-colored and its mouth is pink inside.
- The Regaliceratops is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- 3 yrs+