Stepping Stones One Size Pocket Diaper
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A two-piece pocket diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp/organic cotton.
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Available with durable hook & loop or snap closure
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner: 100% polyester microfleece
Newborn insert: 100% polyester–microfiber terry
Full size insert: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing our adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA…how simply awesome is that?!
Our handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on the Thirties One Size Pocket. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. Snaps are nearly indestructible and are more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Proudly manufactured in the USA