VagaceratopsRegular price $ 9.99 Earn 0 points! Sale/Exclusive items are excluded from earning points
Vagaceratops was named in 2010 and showed that horned dinosaurs were more diverse than previously supposed. This four-legged plant eater lived in North America during the late Cretaceous, 75 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Vagaceratops irvinensis
- Characteristics: Vagaceratops had a short horn on its none, a curved beak, and a distinctive square bony frill on the back of its head. The flat rear edge of the frill was covered with a row of bony projections or ‘hornlets’. Vagaceratops walked on four short robust legs. Its front legs had five toes, of which three had blunt claws, and the hind feet had four large toes with hoof-like claws. It grew up to 16 feet long.
- Size and Color: This model is 6.25 inches long and 1.75 inches high. It is orange with a cream underbelly and stripes on its tail.
- The Vagaceratops is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 3 yrs+