Woolly Mammoth Toy
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The woolly mammoth is a close relative of modern elephants. Its hairy coat helped it to keep warm while it foraged for grasses to eat during the end of the ice age, 400,000 to 4,000 years ago. Herds of woolly mammoths had a broad range across northern Europe and Asia, and North America.
- Scientific Name: Mammuthus primigenius
- Characteristics: The woolly mammoth had a pair of giant curved tusks, relatively small ears, a trunk, and a coat of brown hair all over its body. It walked on four legs and was about the same size as a modern African elephant. Large adults could reach over 11 feet tall.
- Size and Color: This adult woolly mammoth model is 5.5 inches long and 5.5 inches high. It is colored in natural shades of brown and is positioned in a trumpeting pose with its trunk in the air.
- The Wooly Mammoth is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3+